Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Manuscript writing/polishing

The latest round of experiments using T7 RNA polymerase in an E. coli S30 in vitro transcription/translation system has yielded very satisfying results. The results are so consistent with our model of sxy regulation that I couldn't have faked better data. Now I am integrating these latest results into our highly polished Sxy manuscript. This integration is fairly easy, but doesn't feel very satisfying (so my mind keeps wandering to my next project). Our manuscript has such an abundance of good data that my new results don't tell us anything new, instead they simply reinforce our old model of sxy regulation. Let's hope that the one reviewer that has been holding out for these results will be satisfied.

1 Comments:

At 12:53 PM, Blogger LindsayAWilson said...

Would you do some experiments for me? I could do with some nice figures!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home